UPHA is the largest association of public health professionals in Utah and is dedicated to promoting quality public health policy and providing public health education for its members and the people of Utah. By joining UPHA, you strengthen the voice for public health in Utah.
- Discounted registration to the Utah Conference for Public Health
- Regular e-updates on public health news, advocacy, events, and activities
- Opportunities to join your peers in UPHA’s professional Sections
- Opportunities to join with others and shape the future of public health in Utah
- Opportunities to network with other public health professionals
- Opportunities to join the Board
- Priority access to public health job and internship listings
- Updates on UPHA Business Items
- UPHA Board Meetings are open to current UPHA members. The UPHA Board meets on the last Friday of every month. If you are interested in attending, please email email@example.com for meeting details.
Download our Membership Brochure for more information.
Questions about membership? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Early Career Professional
Community Health Worker
The dues year shall be calculated using a rolling calendar year. Dues are payable annually, and shall be due 365 days after the previous payment was deposited. Dues will be considered delinquent 2 months after the due date. Penalties for delinquency of dues shall be set by the Board of Directors.
SECTIONS and SPECIAL INTEREST GROUPS (SPIGS)
A Section is a membership unit that represents one or more of the major public health disciplines, professions, or programs. The Board of Directors maintains a list of current Sections. The Board approves any creation of a new Section. Current UPHA Sections:
SPECIAL INTEREST GROUPS
A Special Interest Group (SpPIG) is composed of UPHA members who are working together on a specific issue or topic that is important to public health, crosses disciplinary and Section boundaries, and calls for expertise that may reside in more than one Section. A SpPIG may be established whenever a group of members petitions the Executive Committee, which reviews the application and forwards it recommendation to the Board of Directors for further action.